quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2011

Kids Rooms - light blue ** get the look


A perfect home for you is also a perfect home for your kids. Their room must be a peaceful place they love to be in.

You probably don't know but my favorite color is blue... light blue.

I have three wonderful daughters and a lot of pink at my home. But I also love boys rooms.

This is a lovely example of a boy's... or girl's room. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uma casa perfeita para si também é uma casa perfeita para os seus filhos. O quarto deles deve ser um local calmo e no qual adorem estar.


Vocês provavelmente não sabem, mas a minha cor favorita é azul ... azul claro.


Eu tenho três filhas maravilhosas e em minha casa o que não falta é cor-de-rosa, mas eu também adoro quartos de meninos.


Este é um exemplo de um quarto adorável para um rapazinho... também pode ser para uma menina. :)


How to get this look? Here you have some tips.

Wall paper from Manuel Canovas, at Pedroso e Osório.
This bed from Homes in Heaven.
Replace the navy blue for these sheets from Zara Home.




After the big furniture, the details. 

Perfection is on details.



 I believe that your child will love a room like this.

The baby is perfect and so is the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

O seu filho vai adorar um quarto assim.

O bébé é perfeito e o quarto também.

Be Happy, Be Perfect! :)


Photos: Manuel Canovas, Homes in heaven, Zara Home, Ikea, KA internacional, Arboretto, Jacadi.

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Ines, your blog is sweet! I´d like to follow you but I don´t see a follow me button, only a facebook one, wich i don´t have.
    Let me know how to do it.
    xoxo Chantal

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Chantal,

    Thank you so much. At the top right side of the blog you have the google button which says "Seguir" in Portuguese (it means follow).

    I love you blog. :)

    ResponderEliminar