terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Recycling 1 - lampshades || Reciclagem 1 - abatjours

My room makeover is in progress. Here you have the first thing I have recycled: the lampshades. I just added them ribbon (2 colors each). I love the result. And you?
~~~~~
A transformação do meu quarto está em curso. Aqui têm os primeiros objectos que reciclei: os abatjours. Apenas colei fitas das cores escolhidas (combinam com o tecido). Adorei o resultado. E vocês?

AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
I used these ribbons and glue... i could not use the one in the image because it was not suitable for fabric!! :( ||
Eu usei estas fitas que colei com outra cola que não a da imagem pois não é adequada para tecido! :(



They are in the ceiling already, waiting for the other transformations.
~~~~~
Já estão pendurados à espera das outras transformações. 


I must thank Chantal (http://beaulifestyle.blogspot.com/) for the idea... I have seen this on her blog! :)
~~~~~~
Eu tenho de agradecer à Chantal (http://beaulifestyle.blogspot.com/) pela ideia... Eu vi-a usar as fitas nos abatjours no blog dela!

BE HAPPY!

2 comentários: