terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Recycling 2- Painting || Reciclagem 2 - quadro

I have painted this when I was 16 years old. (Just 5 years ago!! ;)  ahahah). It is painted in silk and it is not brilliant but as it was my first painting I am really attached to it! As the frame was really old I have decided to recycle it and paint it using the same painting I am using for the walls.

~~~~~~
Eu pintei este quadro quando tinha 16 anos. (Apenas 5 anos atrás!!! ;) ahahah). É aguarela em seda e não está muito bom, mas como foi o primeiro quadro que pintei gosto muito dele!! A moldura era muito antiga e, por isso, decidi reciclá-la usando a tinta que vou usar nas paredes.


From this || Passou disto.





 To this. || Para isto.







It looks good on my chest of drawers, doesn't it?

~~~
Fica bem por cima da minha cómoda, não fica?

BE HAPPY!

4 comentários:

  1. It looks very nice on your desk! Enjoy it! xo style, she wrote

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How gorgeous is that?! You are truly talented! Love the mint colored frame you painted!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. tu és mesmo recheada de talentos ;))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Styl, She wrote... Thank you, I am enjoying it!

    Drew, I hope you will enjoy the striped wall with that color also! I looks nice! I will show it to you one of these days!

    Mar, acho que vou mudar de profissão!! E o doutoramento... é bem mais fácil remodelar a casa toda! ;)

    ResponderEliminar